BlueStacks is the most popular Android emulator for PC to run Mobile apps on PC like WhatsApp on PC. There are hell lots of way to run mobile apps on PC, but BlueStacks is the most popular and simple way to run mobile apps on PC including some popular Android Applications like WhatsApp for PC or WeChat for PC. We have already published the step by step guide on “How to download WhatsApp for PC using BlueStacks” in the last article, but if you are not a advanced guy and don’t have idea about installing BlueStacks then you are on the right website. Here I will show you that how you can install BlueStacks on PC and download WhatsApp for PC in straightforward steps. So, lets start BlusStacks installation.
BlueStacks System Requirements :
1. Operating System: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OSX.
2. Memory: As per as operating system requirements.
3. Space Requirements: 1GB Minimum
4. Display Card
I have noticed that BlueStacks sometime makes nightmare issues during the installation. Before installation of BlueStacks make sure your system have decent video display card and drivers, otherwise BlueStacks will not install. BlueStacks uses PC’s Graphics library (GL) drivers and VGA display hardware to run the Android emulator. It is also requested you to get the whatsapp apk from literaturaenpapelhigienico.com. So you do not end up getting a corrupt apk. It might also be possible that later you will face some issues while playing the high-end games and apps because of your computer display card or drivers that are not compatible with latest BlueStacks.
How to Install Bluestacks on PC – The Process
1. Once you matched the above requirements, your PC is ready to install BlusStacks and download WhatsApp for PC as well. Now visit the BlueStacks App Player download link and download the installation package.
2. After downloading, double-click on installation package and follow all the installation step to complete the installation process. This is not a complete package itself. So, it is important that your PC is connected with internet because this package will also download several packages and libraries from internet.
3. Select the option that you want to install. You can choose any one or all. Click on Install button to complete the further installation process.
4. Just wait for some time and installation will complete.
5. Once the installation process gets completed, you are ready to use BlueStacks. To use it first time you must have to configure the app store and sync devices. You can also use your existing Google account or make new one to access all the features.
6. There you go, now you can access your favorite apps from Google play through BlueStacks and definitely you can download WhatsApp for PC from Google Play store.
So, as you’ve install BlueStacks on your PC, download some great apps, awesome Android games, and experience the difference on big screen of your PC.
If you face any issues in installing BlueStacks, do drop your comments below 🙂